How do I place a report?
You can create the ads from the lost and found network's website. On the other hand, by following the three given steps you can do the same from the mobile app.
- Register: If you have registered already, you can use the same account. Otherwise, you will need to register with your Email id and contact number.
- Confirm your Registration: Confirm the account through the verification link which has sent to the provided email address.
- Start Reporting: You can start creating the free ad for the lost or found items now to claim the item or hand over it to the rightful owner.
- Choose the relevant category, subcategory, and type
- Give a clear description with additional details of the lost/found thing
- Enter the exact location of where you lost/found
- If applicable, mention the serial number, document number, etc
- Add extra reward, if you want to give a reward to the found reporter
- Choose the right city
- Use the keyword(Tag) properly and upload an image for visibility
What does it cost to advertise?
The publication is 100% free for finders on the website.
What is the minimal time taken for the ads to be published on the website?
The ad will be published on the website immediately when you post it. But it will take 24 hours to publish on social media.
Do I need to create a new account for multiple ads?
No. You can use the same account for multiple ads if you have already registered.
Where can I see if someone sends a message to my ads?
You can see that information in your conversation tab when someone sends a message related to your ad.
If I post an ad, will I also get more spam e-mails?
Absolutely not because your email address is not visible on the website.
How long will my ad remain on the website?
In general, an ad is automatically deactivated from the website after 3 months. You will receive an email a week before D-Day and another on the day of deactivation. You have the ability to put them online in the following month by logging into your account on the site. After this delay, your ad will be automatically removed permanently from the website.
I found my item. How do I delete my ad?
Once you found or returned the item, log in to your account to remove your ad.
How can I search for a lost item?
Visit Lost and found networks. Click on the View more option of the latest ads. Then you can find the Lost items separately. Likewise, you can see the found items separately.
How do I claim an item?
You can claim your item by directly contacting the person who has posted it. Meanwhile, you can also contact the lost and found networks team.
Is any option to share my ad on social media?
Yes. You can share your ad to social media. and the option will be available on the info page of every ad. But for the mobile application, the share option will be provided on the home page itself.
Is any option to deactivate my account?
Yes. You can deactivate your account by closing your account, which will be provided under account termination.